This is what the finished nails look like!
What do you think of the design?
This is what I started with, after deciding I liked it but I needed a bit more....
I opted to add some dots.
Items I used:
- SinfulColors Professional Nail Hardener
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Back to the Fuchsia
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pedal to the Metal
- SinfulColors Professional Nail Art in #1638 Bad Chick (white)
- Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Acrylic Paint in #72034 Black
- Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Acrylic Paint in #72056 White
- Sally Hansen Advance Gel Nail Fortifier
I can't really decide which way I prefer this design!
I like it both ways, I feel as though the dots add just a bit of decorative touch!
What do you think?